Your browser is not supported by our website. Please be aware that your experience may not be ideal. We suggest you upgrade to Google Chrome, or alternatively call 1300 23 63 82 and we’ll be happy to support you over the phone.
White Ribbon Accredited
Benetas is proud to have received accreditation as a White Ribbon Workplace.
Benetas is proud to have received accreditation as a White Ribbon Workplace. This acknowledges Benetas as an employer that takes active and effective steps to stop violence against women. In the workplace, we know that violence can prevent our people doing the best they can at work by impacting health, wellbeing, engagement and productivity.
The steps we have taken to achieve accreditation over the past 18 months have included:
- Inviting Benetas staff with a call to action to take the White Ribbon oath.
- Helping team members experiencing domestic or family violence through our Support for Family Violence policy and support services such as 1800 RESPECT and Safe Steps.
- Reviewing Benetas policies and procedures to strengthen support for staff experiencing domestic and family violence including 5 days exceptional circumstances leave.
- Conducting staff awareness and education sessions about domestic and family violence.
- Training our Managers in how to Recognise, Respond and Refer in cases of domestic or family violence.
- Supporting the White Ribbon campaign through fundraising events and the sale of badges at Benetas Residential facilities.
- Encouraging our people to register to sell white ribbons in our workplaces in support of White Ribbon Day on 25 November.
Benetas will continue to support this important campaign to stop violence against women. We encourage our staff and the Benetas community to join us and take an active role in promoting positive and safe relationships for all and swear the White Ribbon Oath.
We have also produced a number of short videos:
Helpful organisations and contact details
In case of an emergency or if you are in immediate danger call TRIPLE 0 (000)
Free 24/7 counselling, information and support are at hand: 1800 RESPECT - 1800 737 732
1800 015 188
1300 78 99 78
For more information on what you can do to help visit the White Ribbon website.