Your browser is not supported by our website. Please be aware that your experience may not be ideal. We suggest you upgrade to Google Chrome, or alternatively call 1300 23 63 82 and we’ll be happy to support you over the phone.
Benetas offers a range of nursing support services for all ages, ensuring you, your loved one or your client receives holistic clinical care at home. Benetas is your partner when recovering from a recent operation or illness, discharging from hospital or to administer specialised treatment. You can engage our highly skilled nurses for one-off, short term or regular support.Call (03) 8804 1170 Email us
Who do we support?
Benetas is a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to support older Victorians, however our In Home Nursing services is dedicated to supporting people of all ages.
Our services are well-suited to individuals on a Home Care Package or for those eligible for the DVA Community Nursing Program, Hospital in the Home or Post-Acute care funding. You are also able to arrange and pay for In-Home Nursing services out of your own pocket if the above programs aren’t suitable.
Nursing services available
Where do we offer services?
Our nursing services cover majority of the inner and outer Melbourne Metro.
If you live in the Macedon Ranges region, our Benetas Macedon Ranges Health Nurses can cater to your needs.
Our nursing care team
Every member of our nursing team has been carefully selected to ensure they embody the Benetas values of respect, responsibility, community and spirit.
They also all:
- Have the experience and qualifications needed to give you or your loved one the best possible care
- Are highly qualified, with a broad range of nursing skills
- Maintain up-to-date police checks
- Undergo a thorough background and reference check (before joining our team)
- Understand the sensitivities of different cultures
- Practice person centered care
How much does it cost?
The below fees are for services provided by a Benetas nurse from Monday-Friday. Please download our comprehensive pricing schedule below for fees outside regular business hours.
In Home Nursing (RN)
In Home Nursing (EN)
Some ways you can pay for your services include:
- With a Home Care Package
- By privately funding your services
- Through the Department of Veterans Affair's Community Nursing Program
- Hospital in the Home or Post-Acute care funding arranged by your hospital.
Please note, to be eligible for our in-home nursing and support service, you must live within the Melbourne metropolitan area. For more information please call (03) 8804 1170.
Prices correct as of July 2023