Your browser is not supported by our website. Please be aware that your experience may not be ideal. We suggest you upgrade to Google Chrome, or alternatively call 1300 23 63 82 and we’ll be happy to support you over the phone.
Working at Benetas
Benetas is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with a focus on the wellbeing of our staff and clients. With our positive and inclusive culture you will feel supported to be the best you can be in your career in the Aged Care industry.Apply now
Why work at Benetas?
Benetas is one of Australia’s leading aged care providers, with more than 1,500 employees and 400 volunteers across our residential aged care, home and community care services and corporate areas. We offer a comprehensive range of career and employment opportunities to meet with our diverse workforce.
As a Benetas staff member, you will:
- work in an inclusive and progressive learning environment that enables you to be at your best
- have the opportunity to work in Benetas’ new innovative models of care in our Residential and Home Care services
- work in a high performance culture focused on providing a positive and fulfilling ageing experience
Strong commitment to our workforce
Benetas has a strong commitment to supporting the diversity and inclusion for our workforce, this philosophy is evident across all levels of our organisation and proudly maintains a strong endorsement from our Board of Directors.
This commitment has led to the following accreditations and memberships:
- Recognised as an 'Employer of Choice for Gender Equality' for 13 consecutive years
- White Ribbon Workplace Accreditation - 2017
- Member of the Diversity Council Australia
- Participant in the 'Given the Chance' program
- Awarded ‘Excellence in People and Culture’ - 2017 – Leading Age Services Australia (LASA)
- Finalist in ‘Commitment to Workplace Health and Wellbeing’ Award - 2017 - WorkSafe Awards
Find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at Benetas
- Salary Packaging for all staff (including casuals) to reduce your tax and increase your take home pay
- Meals and entertainment benefit
- Opportunity to purchase an additional two or four weeks annual leave as part of the Purchased Leave initiative
- Eight weeks paid parental leave
- Partner (spouse) pay
- Non-mandatory superannuation contribution payments to staff for the company paid proportion of parental leave
- Leadership Development and Mentoring programs
- Ongoing training and development through a culture of learning
- Aged care Nursing scholarships
- Study leave
- 'Refer a Friend' cash-bonus incentive
- A number of recognition and reward programs
We are focused on providing a positive and fulfilling experience where everyone has the opportunity to age well in communities of choice and support. We endeavour to recruit and retain staff members and volunteers who embody our values of respect, responsibility, community and spirit, and people who are truly passionate about working with older people.
Respect: We take the time to understand and value each person and respecting their choices.
Responsibility: We act with integrity toward our clients, their families and carers, our supporters and the broader Anglican community.
Community: We strive to build strong relationships and communities of interest among all stakeholders by working together in an open, involving way.
Spirit: We build a positive, energetic culture dedicated to creating fulfilling life experiences for older people.
OH&S Policy and Prevention of Violence Statements
Volunteers are an integral part of Benetas, from our Board directors to facility bus drivers. We currently have over 400 volunteers from all walks of life who choose to work with older Victorians for a variety of reasons.