Your browser is not supported by our website. Please be aware that your experience may not be ideal. We suggest you upgrade to Google Chrome, or alternatively call 1300 23 63 82 and we’ll be happy to support you over the phone.
Visitor Support Volunteer
Help protect our aged care residents
As the COVID-19 situation unfolds, our volunteering needs are ever changing. As we once again open our doors to visits from loved ones during set visiting hours, we are requesting assistance from interested volunteers to help welcome and pre-screen visitors.
Can you help?
We are looking for volunteers to help:
- Welcome visitors to our aged care homes;
- Complete pre-screen tasks such as non-contact temperature checks, confirming proof of flu vaccination and running through screening questions; and
- Reinforce hand hygiene and social distancing requirements
To be successful you will:
- Have a valid police check or willingness to obtain one
- Have a current flu vaccination
- Be available from 10am to 12pm and/or 1:30pm to 3:30pm
How to apply
If you would like to become a part of our team, we would love to hear from you straight away! Click on the link to submit your application today.