Your browser is not supported by our website. Please be aware that your experience may not be ideal. We suggest you upgrade to Google Chrome, or alternatively call 1300 23 63 82 and we’ll be happy to support you over the phone.
Make a Payment
You can now pay for your Benetas services online.
This system is for clients who need to make a payment by credit card. All Benetas clients can make a payment by Phone banking or our online payments so long as you have a Customer Reference Number (CRN) - this can be found on your statement, shown on the image here. Please read the FAQs below before you make an online payment.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Please read this information before you use our online payments for the first time.
Who can use Online Payments
You can use our online payments or telephone if you are:
- A cardholders of a Visa or MasterCard only ( we do not accept Amex or other credit cards )
- All current credit account holders who have a Customer Reference Number (CRN).
- It is not possible to make a payment without a Customer Reference Number (CRN).
If you are a new Respite client, you will be asked to pre-pay in advance using a different payment system, as you will not yet have a CRN.
What Information do I need to make a payment
Before you make your payment, please ensure you have the following information available:
- Credit Card number
- Card Expiry Date which shall need to be entered as MMYY
- CVV code located on the rear of the card above the signature strip
- A current statement which displays their Customer Reference Number (CRN).
- The amount you wish to pay
For online banking, you need to enter the amount without using decimal places
- Amount shall require to entered as NNNNNN with no decimal place.
- Example $125.67 would be entered as 12567
Where is my Customer Reference Number
Your unique Customer Reference Number (CRN) is clearly marked on your Benetas Statement. It will be a 7 digit number, and can be used for both Internet and telephone payments. The CRN can also be located at the footer of your statement (see picture above).
Can I pay over the phone?
If you wish to you make your payment over the phone, you can speak with a real person. Please call 03 8803 9405 and follow the prompts to speak with a member of our Accounts Receivable team. Please bear in mind you may experience a wait to speak to a team member at busy times.
Will I get a receipt?
After you have provided payment, you will get a Payment Receipt Number at the conclusion of the transaction – for both Telephone Banking and Web Online transactions.
Any Outstanding Questions?