6th December 2019
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs (large)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup enriched milk
- 2 garlic cloves (minced, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 2 cups spinach (chopped, fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter or margarine in an 8 inch baking pan.
- Beat eggs well. Add flour, milk, garlic and baking powder. Pour into baking pan. Stir in cheese and spinach.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until firm and the cheese is slightly golden brown.