6th December 2019
Ingredients 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 2 – 4 tablespoons cream (or enriched milk)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Whisk together eggs and cream (more cream makes the dish softer).
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Pour egg mixture into frying pan and cook for approximately 40 seconds or until egg sets, stirring regularly.
- Mix in cheese until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Crack two eggs into a microwave bowl and whisk with cream (more cream makes the dish softer).
- Cook for 60 seconds then whisk.
- Microwave for further 30 seconds to 60 seconds (depending on quantity of milk).
- Mix in cheese until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste
Per serve: 2900 kJ, 31g protein
NOTE: Standard scrambled eggs (without cream and cheese) provide 1400kJ and 25g protein. While this is a good choice these scrambled eggs have double the energy!