White Chocolate & Raspberry Ricotta Jaffle
5th December 2019
- 60g fresh ricotta
- 20g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 slices white bread
- 15g butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbs frozen raspberries
- Icing sugar mixture, to dust
- Ice cream or custard to serve
- Preheat a jaffle or sandwich maker. Combine the ricotta and chocolate in a small bowl.
- Spread one side of each bread slice with butter. Place a slice, butter-side down, in the preheated jaffle maker.
- Top with the ricotta mixture and sprinkle with raspberries. Top with remaining bread slice, butter side up. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from jaffle maker and place on a work surface. Slice and dust with icing sugar to serve. Serve with ice cream or a splash of custard.
Per serve: 2000kJ, 14g protein