5th December 2019
- Protein: 600g chicken (or beef, lamb, pork, fish or prawns) – (tip: ask your butcher to dice it for you).
- 1 tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup mild green curry paste
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 2 potatoes or 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- Heat oil in large frying pan and add green curry paste. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add meat and cook for 10 minutes (or until browned). Add potato.
- Stir in coconut cream and bring to the boil.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
Serve with steamed rice
Per serve: 3000kJ, 35g protein
Tip: Try different curry pastes to create new flavours.