Your browser is not supported by our website. Please be aware that your experience may not be ideal. We suggest you upgrade to Google Chrome, or alternatively call 1300 23 63 82 and we’ll be happy to support you over the phone.
Gisborne and Macedon Ranges
Occupational therapists support you through the therapeutic use of everyday activities. They help you develop, recover, improve, as well as maintain the skills needed for daily living and working.
Our Occupational Therapist assists people living independently at home with a comprehensive range of services including:
- Strategies for managing personal care activities Eg: showering, dressing
- Strategies for managing domestic activities eg: cleaning
- Adaptive technology
- Wheelchair assessments
- Seating and posture assessment
- Skill development and training
- Falls prevention
- Community activities
- Home modifications including rails, bathrooms and ramps
- Personal alarm installation
There are many ways you can access and pay for your occupational therapy sessions. If eligible, you may be able to reduce or remove your out-of-pocket expense.