Your browser is not supported by our website. Please be aware that your experience may not be ideal. We suggest you upgrade to Google Chrome, or alternatively call 1300 23 63 82 and we’ll be happy to support you over the phone.
Quality District Nursing
Macedon Ranges Health offers a range of nursing support services for all ages, ensuring you or your loved one receives holistic clinical care, without having to leave home. Whether you are recovering from a recent operation or illness, have recently left hospital or need specialised treatment, you can engage our highly skilled nurses for one-off, short term or regular support.Contact us
Who do we support?
Our services cater to individuals on a Home Care Package or for those eligible for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme, Home and Community Care Program for Younger People, Hospital in the Home or Post-Acute care funding.
You are also able to arrange and pay for nursing services out of your own pocket if the above programs aren’t suitable.
Nursing services available
Our nursing care team
Every member of our nursing team has been carefully selected to ensure they embody the values of respect, responsibility, community and spirit.
They also all:
- Have the experience and qualifications needed to give you or your loved one the best possible care
- Are highly qualified, with a broad range of nursing skills
- Maintain up-to-date police checks
- Undergo a thorough background and reference check (before joining our team)
- Understand the sensitivities of different cultures
- Practice person centered care