Your browser is not supported by our website. Please be aware that your experience may not be ideal. We suggest you upgrade to Google Chrome, or alternatively call 1300 23 63 82 and we’ll be happy to support you over the phone.
Gisborne and Macedon Ranges
Quality District Nursing
Comprehensive and Holistic Care
Macedon Ranges Health District Nursing provides comprehensive and holistic care to enable you to maintain living a health and independent lifestyle in the comfort of your own home.
We understand that everyone's care needs are different and will work closely with you to develop an individual care plan. Specialised nursing services include:
- Wound care & post acute care
- Chronic disease management
- Medication management
- HITH - 'Hospital in the Home'
- Dementia care
- Post Acute Care (PAC)
The benefits of using Macedon Ranges Health Home Care & District Nurses:
- Experienced Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses & Home Care Workers
- Clinical specialist support
- Convenience of in-home care for comfort, safety and peace of mind
- Services available 7 days per week