Your browser is not supported by our website. Please be aware that your experience may not be ideal. We suggest you upgrade to Google Chrome, or alternatively call 1300 23 63 82 and we’ll be happy to support you over the phone.
Enrich the lives of older Victorians in Gippsland
Are you looking for a fulfilling career where you can make a difference? Help our clients live independently in their own home and community for as long as possible. We have an immediate need for Home Carers in Gippsland.Apply now
Benetas can offer you
About the role
What you'll be doing
As a Benetas Home Carer, you will work one-one-one with clients in their own home and community– providing them with much appreciated support and companionship. This includes:
- Supporting clients to maintain or develop independent living practices
- You might pop in to help a client with some of their domestic and house cleaning duties. This may include laundry, light cleaning, washing dishes, cleaning bathroom/bedroom, tidying and having a chat to the client in their home.
Whilst working independently with clients, you’ll also have regular contact with your local team and ongoing support from a group of dedicated and caring clinicians with a shared passion for supporting older people.
Who you are:
- You live the Benetas values of respect, community, spirit and responsibility
- You are friendly, positive, empathetic and naturally able to build relationships based on dignity and respect
- You are honest, helpful and dependable
- You have high personal and professional ethics
Licences, experience and education
- A genuine passion and positive commitment for caring for the elderly
- The right attitude, no prior experience needed
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You have a full driver’s licence & reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- You have a valid police check or willingness to obtain one and a right to work in Australia
Why work at Benetas?
Benetas is one of Australia's leading not-for-profit aged care providers, with a mission to provider older Victorians, their families and carers with a full range of quality community-based services and residential homes and apartments.
Our people are at the heart of who we are and what we do. That’s why at Benetas, all career paths lead to the same outcome; improving the lives of those in our care.
You’ll be part of a diverse, inclusive and collaborative culture that is guided by our values of respect, responsibility, community and spirit. You will also be offered development opportunities that give you the chance to innovate, collaborate and demonstrate your passion for caring and professional excellence.